As I ventured into into the
ning world, I came across this great social network for middle school teachers. The
url for this network is http://middleschoolexchange.ning.com/. I think this will be very useful for me since this is my first year having my own middle school classroom. On this
ning, I can find different strategies to use in my classroom for teaching content and vocabulary. I can also chat with fellow middle school teachers! I would recommend this
ning to anyone who is in the field of teaching in the middle school
enviroment!
There is actually a middle school ning application that is free of all advertising.
ReplyDeleteHow would you communicate back and forth with students and their teachers on the Ning? For example, you could live chat or possibly podcast. We'll learn that in a few weeks.
Please try to add hyperlinks to your posts (rather then the URL address). Also, aim for images (big, medium and small) in postings so I can see that you know how to upload images, relevant screen captures, etc.
Nice posting